Founded in 2011, Leapmed is a medical technology company providing comprehensive solutions for ultrasound-guided accurate interventions. With headquarters in Suzhou, Leapmed has subsidiary companies of Leapmed France, Leapmed Beijing and Yuxin Medical, We have a professional teams of product research & development, production and marketing.
After years of cultivation in the industry, Leapmed has 100+ domestic and international patents and 30+ CFDA and FDA devices registration certifications. Leapmed now is a competitive brand in the world. Leapmed has independently developed “Disposable Ultrasound Intervention” consumables and various biopsy solutions. Prodcut pipelines include disposable X-needle guides , disposable biopsy instruments, disposable puncture needles, sterile ultrasound gels, and sterile probe covers, etc., which are used for ultrasound-guided biopsy (including thyroid, lymph, breast, liver and gall, kidney and urology department), assisted reproduction and visualized anesthesia surgery (nerve block). Our products have been sold in more than 40 countries worldwide and been used in more than 300 Grade III Level A hospitals in China. With the continuous innovation of cutting-edge technology by the R&D team, Leapmed will continuously provide more accurate and safer solutions to the global image-guided intervention industry.
Be the leader in medical devices for image-guided intervention
Make image-guided intervention safer and more convenient
Treat care for human health and safety as the purpose of the company. Develop products for the general public health and clinical needs.
Keep in mind that each step of our work is to the matter of human life and health.
Guard Quality as the lifeline. Provide the best products and services.
Strictly control the product quality and improve the service quality.
Innovation and improve the performance of products and services. to meet the demand of each customer.
Take customers’ needs as the direction of product innovation and development, customers’ strict feedback as the guide for production quality, and customers’ satisfaction beyond expectation as the marketing target.
Be honest, tolerant and trustworthy to customers, suppliers and partners.
Be tolerant and acceptant that everyone is not perfect. Be honest and adhere to confidentiality .
Hold a modest, prudent, low-key ideology and keep an assiduous and progressive mentality. Treat the market and industry with respect and fear.
Be modest and gentle, learn from people around you. Stay learning and developing.
Be open and cooperative, be trustworthy and sharing.
Have team spirit; Be trustworthy and sharing.
WilliamWang founded Leapmed -- the first company in China that specializes in medical ultrasound technology and product services.
Leapmed is the first company in China that leads to the inclusion of “Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guide” in the CFDA catalog.
1. In May, Suzhou Leapmed Healthcare Corporation was founded in Suzhou by co-founders: William Wang and Leah Wang. 2. Leapmed was the first Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guide R&D Center in China, which completed the R&D of 100+ models and specifications of biopsy needle guides that are compatible with ultrasound systems of many brands at home and abroad.
Leapmed was the first company in China to obtain CFDA registration certificates for its “Ultrasound Biopsy Guides”
1. The biopsy needle guide is certified by CE and ISO 13485 standards. 2. Obtained a total of 17 patents. 3. Completed the R&D and clinical verification of more than 250 products. 4. Established standardized plants.
1、Leapmed was the first supplier in China for GE ultrasound biopsy needle guide FMD products certified by GE (exclusive in China) 2. Obtained a total of 23 patents. 3. Established Leapmed France in Toulouse, France; Set up the European team, and sold biopsy guides in the international market. 4. Established GMP workshops.
1. Leapmed Obtained the first registration certificate for “Ultrasound Biopsy Needle Guide” issued by CFDA in China 2. Obtained a total of 27 patents. 3. The R&D teams cooperated with more than 10 companies and hospitals worldwide to synchronize R&D with international team. 4. The “Morning Star Standardized Training for Interventional Ultrasound” co-organized by Leapmed and Chinese Society of Ultrasound in Medicine of Chinese Medical Association was officially initiated. The first season was successfully held in 5 major cities and 10+ provinces and cities in China.
1. Leapmed Obtained the certificate of “National High-tech Enterprise”. 2. “Suzhou Engineering Technology Research Center for Ultrasound Intervention Products” was established in Leapmed. 3. Leapmed obtained a total of 35 patents. 4. The second “Morning Star Training Program” gained an unprecedented success, with 29 sessions held in 24 provinces and cities. 5. Leapmed signed a strategic alliance agreement with Fujifilm of Japan, and promoted the integrated solution of “Precise visualized anesthesia” in China for the first time.
1. The first disposable biopsy needle & puncture needle independently developed and produced by Leapmed obtained the registration certificate approved by CFDA. 2. Leapmed obtained a total of 51 patents. 3. Established the U.S. R&D and Production Center to activate the North American market. 4. Elected as the “Specialized, Refined, Differential and Innovative” enterprise of Suzhou City.
1. YY/T 1671-2020 Ultrasound biopsy needle guide, a national industry standard of China, was drafted by Leapmed (the only entity enterprise) and officially released for implementation. 2. Leapmed obtained a total of 65 patents. 3. The drainage catheter developed by Leapmed obtained the registration certificate from CFDA. 4. The products of Leapmed were used by 200 Grade III Level A hospitals in more than 30 provinces and cities in China. 5. ESG social responsibility: Leapmed donated infection control consumables worth more than one million yuan to the COVID-19 epidemic area.
1. The first “Disposable Automatic Core Biopsy Instrument” of China was certified by the U.S. FDA. The biopsy instrument series was launched to the international market. 2. The biopsy needle guide products were purchased by U.S. TOP hospitals such as Mayo Clinic, Cleveland, and Hopkins. 3. The patents for invention of many core products were licensed by the Patent Office of the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Germany, etc. 4. Leapmed was licensed 11 international patents for invention as per PCT. 5. Obtained a total of 113 patents. 6. Leapmed was awarded the “National High-Tech Enterprise” for a second time. 7. The 3rd “Morning Star” Training was conducted, to continuously promote the application and academic development of ultrasound intervention technology in China.
Moved to Medpark (Incubator) in Suzhou New District, officially entering the era of Leapmed 2.0.
Address: 5F Building7 Medpark No.188, Fuchunjiang Road, SND, Suzhou City, 215153, PRC.
Address: 5F, Middle Tower of Zhonghai Plaza, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Address: 5 Chemin de Laborie Nailloux 31560